“Write so that people can hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart” Maya Angelou
Connect with your world
Blogging is an incredibly powerful way to connect with your world, your community, your audience.
There are two main ways that blogging is really helpful for your business. Firstly by writing posts for your own site, and secondly by guest blogging on other peoples site.
But blogging means writing. It means taking the time to think about what you want to write about and then, damnit, taking the time to write it.
It means (often) never even starting for any number of reasons: Demons related to negative feedback you’ve had in the past about your writing, being unsure of the right kind of topics or the tone you should use.
Or you might be worried nobody will read it, so what’s the point, or (even worse) everyone will read it. And. Judge. You (see earlier point about writing demons…).
Working together we can:
- come up with ideas for topics to write about
- devise and design a writing and posting schedule (& even check in with you to make sure you’re sticking to it!).
- give you feedback on the posts you write
- help you understand the level of reach you are achieving through analytics
- ghost write the posts for you. Work with you to understand your tone and the overall story we are sharing about you/your product
I’ve blogged or provided blog support for a variety of software companies, academic publishing, environmental consultancy, coaching, theatre & arts organisations and financial data service providers.
If you’d like to see examples of my work and testimonials from various companies I’ve worked with please do contact me for details.